Now for the final goal, which was to run Zork.
I loaded a disk image from the MultiComp project containing a large number of CP/M based programs.
I uploaded the remap command from the UNA CP/M system and mapped the appropriate slice into one of the drive letters.
I changed the system to the correct drive, and ran zork1.com. The results are shown above.
This project turned out to be a big hit at VCFMW, with a number of people sitting down to play Zork or other games on the system.
As I looked at the timestamps on the files and reviewed the process, I was surprised to see that I ran my own firmware only a month after purchasing the device. I was able to complete the entire system as displayed in only two months, which included the time waiting for the MicroSD adapter cards.